“MEDTRAVELS”is an online market place which provides dealing facility to Customers or Patient, Healthcare Service Provider, Value Added Service Provider and Associates. “MEDTRAVELS” is governed by “Mednexus Travel4health Private Limited” (“MEDTRAVELS”, "we", or "us", or "our"). Which is a Private Limited company registered under Companies Act, 2013, with registered office at C-508,Anand Lok Apartment, Mayur Vihar, Phase-I, New Delhi - 110091.
- MEDTRAVELS means Mednexus Travel4health Private Limited and its portal or/and mobile app www.medtravels.in “hereinafter called MEDTRAVELS”
- Customer includes Patient, Client, user or any other legal entity registered on the MEDTRAVELS web portal or/ and mobile app i.e. www.medtravels.in for availing the services mentioned in MEDTRAVELS portal or/and mobile app. “hereinafter called Customer”
- Healthcare Service Provider includes Doctor, Allied Practitioners, Diagnostic Service Provider, Nursing Home, Hospital, Pharmacy Persons and Ambulance Service Provider. “hereinafter called Healthcare Service Provider”
- Value Added Service Provider includes Tour Operator, Travel Booking Agent, Taxi Services Provider, Accommodation Services Facilitator, Pharmacy Service Provider, Interpretation Services Provider “herein after called Value Added Service Provider”
- Services includes Healthcare Services or/ and Value Added Services. “hereinafter called Services”
- Service Providers includes Healthcare Service Provider or/and Value Added Service Provider “hereinafter called Service Providers”
- Referral Agent includes Aggregator or/and Agent “hereinafter called Associates”
MEDTRAVELS respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
2. Personal Information from users to MEDTRAVELS:
- MEDTRAVELS collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number.
- MEDTRAVELS also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
- There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by MEDTRAVELS.
- This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
- This information is used by MEDTRAVELS for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of MEDTRAVELS website or/and mobile app.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through MEDTRAVELS public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
- MEDTRAVELS encourages you to review the privacy statements of web sites or/and mobile app you choose to link to from MEDTRAVELS. So that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information.
- MEDTRAVELS is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Mednexus Travel4health Private Limited and MEDTRAVELS family of websites or/and mobile app.
3. Sharing of Personal or Other Information:
- We may disclose your Personal Information as required or authorized by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us enforce or apply our Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of MEDTRAVELS, our employees, our Users, or others.
- Information or data related to Patients or clients for their medical test, clinical reports, prescriptions and any other health related information will be secured by MEDTRAVELS and shall transfer only to authorised persons and/or their representatives.
4. Data Security:
MEDTRAVELS takes precautions to maintain the security and integrity of Personal Information it collects about you including storage of your Personal Information on a secure server behind multiple firewalls.
- We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information, MEDTRAVELS cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information managed by the website or/and mobile app, whether transmitted to MEDTRAVELS by you. Once we receive your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We consider these security safeguards to be reasonable and in line with evolving good industry practice.
- In order to access any Personal Information, you must set up an account which is protected by a password for your privacy and security. We also use coding practices which take steps to prevent attack on our Services from web browsers and malicious scripts by processing all actions through several permission verifications checks.
- You can help protect against unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
5. Use of Personal Information:
- MEDTRAVELS collects and uses your personal information to operate the MEDTRAVELS website or/and mobile app and deliver the services you have requested.
- MEDTRAVELS also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available on our website or/and mobile app.
- MEDTRAVELS may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- MEDTRAVELS does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- MEDTRAVELS may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
- In addition, MEDTRAVELS may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
- MEDTRAVELS shall share personal Information of customers related to mobile number, name and age, address, adhar card no. and medical insurance no. with the Healthcare Service Provider in order to provide the services to the users of MEDTRAVELS.
- All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to MEDTRAVELS, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. MEDTRAVELS does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- MEDTRAVELS keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit MEDTRAVELS, in order to determine what MEDTRAVELS services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within MEDTRAVELS to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Our website or/and mobile app will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MEDTRAVELS; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MEDTRAVELS, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MEDTRAVELS, or the public.
6. Contact Information:
- We may contact you via the e-mail address and phone number as provided by you to us. You may also receive system-generated transactional e-mails such as confirmations, notification of receipt of payments, notification of password changes etc. Using these services, you consented to communicate with your mobile number and email id.
- You hereby expressly consent to receive communications from us through your registered phone number and/or e-mail id. You agree that any communication so received by You from Us will not amount to spam, unsolicited communication or a violation of Your registration on the national do not call registry.
7. Links to Third-Party Sites:
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may from time to time include third party links on our Website. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review those policies when you visit those sites.
8. Retention and Deletion of Personal Information:
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, you may delete your account by contacting email@example.com we may retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy such information when it is no longer needed for those requirements. Upon cancelation of your MEDTRAVELS account, to the extent that you have included any Personal Information in any User Submissions, we will stop displaying your User Submissions to other Users (if applicable), but you understand and agree that it may not be possible to completely delete that content from the Service, and that your User Submissions may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent that they were copied or stored by other Users with whom you chose to share the User Submission.
9. Updation, Correction, or Deletionof Personal Information:
You may correct, update, or delete your information by making the change on your account profile page or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org we will respond to your request within thirty (30) days (or less, if required by law).
- If you otherwise ask us to correct, update, delete, or change the Personal Information we hold about you, we will do so if we are satisfied that this is required. If we decide not to change your Personal Information in the manner you have requested, we will advise you of this in writing and how you can complain if you are not satisfied with our decision. If you request a change to your Personal Information and we do not make that change, you may request that we note on our records that you requested a change to your Personal Information that was not made and the reasons that change was not made.
- Please be advised that requesting removal of or not providing certain information may result in your not receiving notification of updates to the Service or other valuable information regarding your use of the Service. Failure to provide information requested by persons may mean that you are not able to access relevant features of the Service.
- You agree that you will keep the information on your account accurate, up-to-date, and complete.
10. Use of information in Country other than the India
When you use the Services, you are consenting to have your data transferred to and processed in India and/or any other place in the world where MEDTRAVELS has its operations either directly or indirectly. It may be processed by staff who work for MEDTRAVELS or staff who work for one of our third party suppliers. All of the servers used to provide the Service are currently located in the India, and we aren’t able to process your information within the borders of any other country.
Given this limitation, if your use of the Service or disclosure of certain information to MEDTRAVELS (or to our third party service providers) would violate any law that is applicable to you, you should not use the Service. You are responsible for understanding and complying with the local laws where you reside.
12. Governing law: