HOSPITAL PROFILE Brar Eye Hospital is a super-specialty eye hospital providing preventive & curative services in various disciplines of ophthalmology in an ambient, easily approachable, and spacious and ergonomically designed premises. The hospital is equipped with the latest technology and equipment that is operated by a team of highly qualified and dedicated eye care professionals.
Brar Eye Hospital started its journey as a small eye clinic in 1998 (Kotkapura) on the path to comprehensive & quality care and today it has grown to a full fledged tertiary care ophthalmic surgical center. The branch of Brar Eye Hospital also opened in Bathinda City on 26th January 2014. 1st NABH Accredited Eye Hospital of North India, (Kotkapura Branch) It is located on National Highway- 15, Faridkot road, Kotkapura, the geographical centre of south Punjab.
Brar Eye Hospital is equipped with high end infrastructure & systems and was the first centre to provide phaco-emulsification services for the removal of cataract and IOL implantation in the entire south Punjab and adjoining parts of Haryana & Rajasthan. The hospital has state of the art Vitreo-Retina Department performing all types of complex Retina surgeries. The hospital handles the entire range of eye ailments and performs all types of eye surgeries in its well equipped ultra modern operation theatre complex which is fitted with laminar air flow and hepafilters. The motto of the hospital is to provide latest and the best in eye care to the people of the area at an affordable cost at their doorstep. Brar Eye Hospital, Kotkapura is the leader in eye care in the Malwa Region of Punjab (South Punjab).
Started in 1998 with a simple motto of providing best eye care services to the people at their doorstep. Today we draw patients not only from South Punjab but also from rest of Punjab and adjoining areas of Haryana and Rajasthan. Started from a covered area of 2000 sq. feet, today the hospital is housed in 15000 sq. feet building and still has ample free space (more than 40000 sq. feet) for future expansion. Right from the beginning we have tried to plan ahead. We were the first hospital of our area to offer cataract surgery using sutureless phaco emulsification system.
Brar Eye Hospital has medical professionals whose skills, ethics and integrity are respected by patients far & wide. Brar Eye Hospital conducts regular free eye camps wherein the needy get their cataract surgeries with IOL implantations done with stitchless phacoemulsification, completely free. Vision To become the most preferred eye care hospital and centre of excellence, providing eye care services with passion, zeal and patient centric approach. Mission We shall achieve this by building trust in us through our transparent, dedicated and safe medical practices. Organizational Values Dignity and well-being of patients Excellence and quality eye care Adherence to ethical practices Dedication to the Public Health Affordable to all Quality Policy We are committed to total patient satisfaction with applied medical knowledge and quality eye care services through
• Optimum duration of patient stay in the hospital
• Providing personalized patient care with humane touch
• Ensuring a pleasant & comfortable eye care ambience
State of art technology at affordable cost to our society Main features of the Hospital
1. First NABH Accredited eye hospital of North India.
2. First hospital of our area to offer cataract surgery using sutureless phaco emulsification system.
3. First ISO 9001:2008 certified eye hospital in South Punjab.
4. First Eye Hospital in Malwa to start LASIK LASER for removal of glasses.
5. First Eye Hospital in Malwa to start Femtosecond Laser (Blade free LASIK)
6. First Eye Hospital in Malwa to start “Implantable Contact Lenses (ICL)”
7. First Hospital in Malwa to start complete VITREO RETINA CENTRE for treatment of all types of diseases of vitreous, retina and uvea.
This includes advanced digital FUNDUS FLUORESCEIN ANGIOGRAPHY, GREEN LASER, O.C.T. (all by Zeiss-Germany) and latest VITRECTOMY system.
1. First and the only centre of South Punjab to do ROP screening and treatment with Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope by highly experienced and trained Retinal Specialist.
2. The hospital caters to all sub specialties of ophthalmology i.e. Cataract & Refractive surgery, Vitreo Retina, Glaucoma, Cornea, Oculoplasty, Pediatric ophthalmology and General & Medical Ophthalmology.
3. More than 60,000/- Cataract Surgeries Performed SUCCESSFULLY. ? More than 10,000/- Lasik Surgeries Performed SUCCESSFULLY.
4. We are performing More than 30 major Vitreo-Retinal Surgical procedures every month.
5. Only Hospital in South Punjab, Having Govt. Accredited EYE BANK and doing Cornea Transplantation Surgery.
6. Fully Computerized Patient Record. ? Highest Quality of Complete Eye Care Services
7. Multiple O.T. to perform Super-specialty surgeries with all time Anaesthetic support.
--------------------: Thank you :--------------------
|Specialities||Level||Anaesthesia Type||Chances Of Repeat Procedure|
Medtravels ensures bridging the gap and providing accessibility for patients to interact directly with healthcare service providers. We remain committed to connecting all stakeholders across geographies, and focusing on taking Healthcare beyond boundaries.
We are one of the first few organizations in India to be NABH certified. This itself speaks out loud about the services and facilities we provide to our clients.
We ensure to bring you the best in terms of both healthcare quality & affordability. We value our customers so providing the best of services to them at an affordable price is our objective.
Based on your reports, we provide you consultation(s) or opinion(s) from top-notch doctors & consultants without any charges.
Travelling outside of your home country can be a rigorous affair. So, here we are, to guide you through all the necessities such as – Medical Visa, Air Bookings, Accommodation, Air Ambulance, Pharmacy, Medical Loan, Leisure Travel.
We have global coverage in terms of Healthcare Providers. We provide you hospital options from – INDIA, SINGAPORE, THAILAND, MALAYSIA, TURKEY & the list goes on
We don’t charge you anything. You come for treatment and pay the hospital directly.