Total stay at unit:
Chances of repeat procedure :
- (a) Up to 8 Days for both Donor and Recipient. For Donor 2 days in ICU & 6 days ward and for Recipient 5 days in ICU & 3 days ward. One Day Pre-Operative & 7 Days Post-Operative (Donor stay in General Ward & Recipient stay in Single Room)
- (b). Post Operative lab charges for the Donor & Recipient.
- (c)Post Operative Radiology Service for Donor & Recipient.
- (d).Medicines & Medical Consumables 1,15000/- Donor and Recipient
- (e) Recipient Pathology Services.
- (f) Two Dialysis .
- (g). Transfusion services: Four unit of Blood & Three unit of FFP.
- (h) Surgeon's fees for Donor & Recipient.
- (i) Anesthesia service for donor and recipient.
- Pre Operative Donor Work up Or the recipient preparation.
- Stay more than 8 Days will be charged extra.
- Medication like Gancyclovir, Hbig, OKT3, FK506, ATG Mycophenalate and other imported medication. including need for TPN.
- Pre operative Dialysis.
- Corrective Surgery if any, after transplant for complications or biopsy after 8 days.
- Any invasive cardiac imaging or intervention for heart disease that is required post operatively.
- HLA typing & Cross Match.
- Difference of room rent will be charged additionally if the Donor stays in higher category of ward.