Return to normal activity:
Total stay at unit:
Chances of repeat procedure :
- Total 15 days stay for recipient ( 2 days in SICU & 13 days in KTU) & 7 days for donor ( 1 day Stay in SICU + 6 days stay in Single Private Room )
- Post-operative lab charges for the Donor & Recipient (Including Histopathology
- Post-operative Radiology service for Donor & Recipient (Excluding CT Scan / MRI, if required).
- Donor & Recipient OT/Ward consumables, Machine and OT Charges.
- Two Pre-Operative dialysis
- Transfusion services: Four units of blood.
- Surgeon’s fee for donor & Recipient
- Anaesthesia fee for donor & Recipient
- RMO, Nursing, Physiotherapy and Diet / Dietician counselling
- Stay more than 15 days for recipient and 7 days for donor will be charged extra.
- Induction drug (Inj. Baxiliximab), Immunosuppressive Drugs.
- In case of complications resulting in extra stay / investigation, usage of high value drugs, consumables etc., if required will be charged extra
- Visits of treating consultants (in case of over Stay) and of other specialties if required will be charged extra.
- Post discharge medicines.
- Legal processing charges.
- Re- exploration of recipient / donor will be charged additionally
- Pre & post admission stay in the City is not included in the above given quote